- 6 ounces dry angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- PAM® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 small bunch green onion, cut into 1/2-inch lengths (1 bunch = about 1/2 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (2 cloves = about 1 tsp)
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 small red or green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 4 ounces medium shrimp, thaw if frozen, peeled, deveined
- Cook pasta according to package directions, except omit any salt or fat.
- Meanwhile, whisk broth, soy sauce, cornstarch and ginger in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended; set aside. Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Heat 1 minute over medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic; cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until garlic is golden brown, stirring occasionally. Remove onions and garlic from skillet; set aside.
- Add squash to skillet; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add bell peppers; cook 2 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Remove vegetables from skillet; set aside. Add chicken and shrimp to skillet; cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until chicken pieces are no longer pink in centers and shrimp turn pink. Push chicken and shrimp to 1 side of skillet. Stir broth mixture; pour into skillet. Cook 1 minute, or until broth mixture is thickened, stirring constantly. Mix in the cooked vegetables; cook 1-2 minutes, or until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Drain pasta; place on serving plate. Spray with cooking spray; top with the vegetable mixture.
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 1/2-cups each)|