- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 oz each)
- 3 tablespoons La Choy® Original Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade, divided
- 2 pkgs (3 oz each) chicken ramen noodle soup
- 1 cup fresh snow peas, trimmed, cut in half
- 1 cup matchstick carrots (from 10-oz pkg) or thinly sliced baby carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions, white and green parts
- 1/2 cup low fat sesame-ginger dressing
- Spray cold grate of outdoor grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions. Brush chicken with 2 tablespoons stir fry sauce. Grill 10 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165°F), turning over after 5 minutes. Brush top side of chicken with remaining 1 tablespoon stir fry sauce after turning.
- Meanwhile, bring 4 cups water to a boil in 2-quart saucepan. Break each block of noodles in quarters; add noodles and seasoning packets to saucepan. Cook 3 minutes; drain. Toss noodles with snow peas, carrots and onions in large bowl. Add dressing; toss lightly.
- Divide noodle mixture evenly between serving plates. Cut each breast crosswise into 1/2-inch slices. Place 1 sliced breast on top of each salad.
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 breast with 1 cup salad each)|