- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1 med = 1/2 cup)
- 1 pkg (14 oz each) frozen broccoli florets
- 1 can (8 oz each) La Choy® Sliced Water Chestnuts, drained
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin, cut across grain into 2x1/2-inch strips
- 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- La Choy® Chow Mein Noodles, optional
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet or wok over high heat. Cook and stir onion, broccoli and water chestnuts 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in skillet. Cook and stir beef and garlic about 2 minutes or until browned. Return broccoli and water chestnuts to skillet.
- Whisk together soy sauce and brown sugar in small bowl. Add to skillet. Stir together cornstarch and water until smooth; add to skillet. Cook until hot and sauce thickens. Top with chow mein noodles, if desired.
|Serving Size||5 servings (1 cup each)|