- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 2 pkgs (8.8 oz each) Uncle Ben's® Ready Rice® Original White Rice
- 1 can (8 oz each) La Choy® Sliced Water Chestnuts, drained, chopped
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 3 tablespoons La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, squeeze sides of rice packages to separate rice. Pour into skillet; cook 7 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally to break up remaining rice.
- Stir in water chestnuts, chicken, peas and carrots, soy sauce and garlic powder. Cook 3 to 4 minutes more or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Push rice mixture to one side of skillet. Add Egg Beaters to empty side; cook without stirring until edges and bottom begin to set. Gently turn to scramble; continue cooking until set. Stir scrambled Egg Beaters into rice mixture.
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/2 cups each)|