- 1/2 cup La Choy® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1 can (8 oz each) pineapple tidbits in juice, undrained
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil, divided
- 1 pkg (14 oz each) frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into thin slices
- 1 can (14 oz each) La Choy® Bean Sprouts, drained
- 1 can (8 oz each) La Choy® Sliced Water Chestnuts, drained
- La Choy® Crispy Rice Noodles, optional
- Stir together teriyaki marinade, pineapple, ginger, garlic and onions in small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add frozen vegetables; cook and stir 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Place remaining 1 tablespoon oil in skillet. Add chicken; cook and stir 4 minutes or until no longer pink. Return cooked vegetables to skillet. Stir in bean sprouts, water chestnuts and pineapple mixture; heat until hot. Serve with rice noodles, if desired.
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cup each)|