- 1/2 cup La Choy® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1 can (8 oz each) pineapple tidbits in juice, undrained
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil, divided
- 1 pkg (14 oz each) frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into 2x1/2-inch slices
- 1 can (14 oz each) La Choy® Bean Sprouts, drained
- 1 can (8 oz each) La Choy® Sliced Water Chestnuts, drained
- La Choy® Crispy Rice Noodles, optional
- Stir together teriyaki sauce, pineapple with juice, ginger, garlic and green onion in small saucepan. Heat to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet or wok over high heat. Cook and stir vegetables about 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Pour the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in skillet. Cook and stir chicken about 4 minutes or until no longer pink. Add cooked vegetables back to skillet. Stir in bean sprouts, water chestnuts and prepared sauce; heat through. Serve with rice noodles, if desired.
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cup each)|