- 1 jar (13.75 oz each) La Choy® Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 4 teaspoons chili garlic sauce, divided
- 2-1/2 pounds beef flank or skirt steak, cut into 6 equal pieces
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice or white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 can (14 oz each) La Choy® Bean Sprouts, rinsed and drained
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped fine
- 8 fresh mint leaves, chopped fine, optional
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- Place teriyaki marinade and 2 teaspoons of the chili sauce in a large recloseable food storage bag; stir to combine. Add steak, close bag and marinate 2 hours in refrigerator.
- Stir together in medium bowl the syrup, vinegar, vegetable oil, sesame oil and 1 to 2 teaspoons of the remaining chili sauce. Add bean sprouts, red pepper, green onions and mint, if desired. Toss to combine; set aside.
- Spray cold grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium-high heat 20 minutes. Remove steaks from bag; discard bag with marinade. Cook steaks 8 minutes or to desired doneness, turning once or twice.
- To serve, place each steak on a dinner plate and top with bean sprout salsa.
|Serving Size||6 servings|