- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) sliced fresh button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1/3 cup La Choy® Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 4 boneless beef top sirloin steaks (about 6 oz each)
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Spray grate of outdoor grill and utensils with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions.
- Spray large skillet with grilling spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; cook 8 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in stir fry sauce; set aside.
- Sprinkle steaks with seasoned salt and pepper. Grill 10 minutes or until medium done (160°F), turning over after 5 minutes.
- Transfer steaks to serving plates. Spoon mushroom mixture evenly over steaks.
- To cook steak indoors, use broiler or stove-top grill pan. To broil, preheat broiler. Spray rack of broiler pan with grilling spray. Sprinkle steaks with seasoned salt and pepper. Place on rack; broil 4 to 6 inches from heat 10 minutes or until medium done (160°F), turning over after 5 minutes.
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 steak with 1/4 cup mushroom mixture each)|