- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cups frozen bell pepper and onion strips (from 16-oz package)
- 1 can (8 oz each) pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 1 jar (10 oz each) La Choy® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1 tablespoon La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 2 pkgs (8.8 oz each) Uncle Ben's® Ready Rice® Whole Grain Brown Rice
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook and stir 6 to 8 minutes or until cooked through and lightly browned. Remove from skillet.
- Add pepper blend to skillet; cook 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in cooked pork, pineapple, sweet and sour sauce and soy sauce. Heat 5 minutes more or until hot.
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Serve pork mixture over rice.
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 cup stir-fry and 1 cup rice each)|